martes, 15 de enero de 2013

Podcast 2nd Period
Simple Past tense

Hello, recently I made a podcast with my partners Ariadne Castro and Cristopher Lozano, check it out.


Script -


Hello, audience ! This is Alex and  you just listened to Hangar 18 by Megadeth in your favorite radio program Rock Zone. Here we are about to talk a tradition loved by me and our guests. We’re going to have the famous guitar player Christopher Lozano ! He’s going to talk about his Christmas Day. In second way the super famous painter Ariadne Castro. She’s going to talk about  a strange experience. But, first I’m talking about my experience, Well what did I do the last  day of 2012, well as you know almost all this holiday  people have dinner with the family, so I got this dinner but it was different because I was with almost all my mom’s family, we ate vegetables, turkey, spaghetti, chicken, then we talked together, I talked  with my cousins, it was very fun, after that we sang with a karaoke, I sang with my cousins,uncles  and aunts.
When the seconds were remaining altogether count till’ 0  for the new year, we drank cider  and we ate grapes.
The party continued until 4:00 in the morning. The familiar reunion finished with everybody singing in the karaoke and finally we went to sleep.   

Now let’s hear to this super guitarist Christopher, tell us Christopher how did you happen this christmas?


Hi Alex, Ariadne, everyone, well..My christmas was full of fun because besides that I ate very delicious, one of the funniest things was when   I was alone at home I started to sing and I played my guitar at full volume. I felt everything a rock star, this experience was very funny. Another  thing  I did was  bathe my dog  because it was  very dirty  and it had  to be  pretty  good  for Christmas  dinner. Before dinner I impressed my family by the way I assembled the Rubik’s Cube and they even congratulated me, then came the main course where my family and I ate loin stuffed. This dish was very delicious to me but I did not  eat meat. The truth was a very good experience for me.

Thank you Chris for telling us this story, and what about you Ariadne, what did you do in these holidays?

Hello Alex, Chris, listening audience. Well, first of all I’m really happy because I’m speaking  with you again. This new year had a lot of surprises for us.They were interesting. I didn’t go out of DF.  But I realized I could have a good time in my town. On Christmas Day I was at home. My mother couldn’t eat turkey, so we had a different dinner. We ate a little pizza .Yes I thought it was really strange but that we had a nice time together that was the matter. My family and I saw a science fiction  movie.
On my New Year Day I went to a beautiful place. There was a lot of water, and lots of trees. There, people had plants and I went to visit a Chinampa. Xochimilco is fabulous and I discovered it.

Thank you Chris, Ari, we hope to see you soon, the audience is pretty happy to hear you. Now we continue with some music.

URL

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dz5H35Sd5Y

1 comentario:

  1. Good job, now you have to prepare apart the introduction and all that it contains the rubric to participate in the Habitat Puma Congress.

    ResponderEliminar