miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Task 4

1
I feel really tired. I think I ______ go to bed.
'll
'm going to

2
Where are you going?

I ______ visit a customer.
'll
'm going to

3
Do you want me to help you?

No thanks. John ______ help me.
'll
's going to

4
Would you prefer tea or coffee?

I ______ have some coffee, please.
'll
'm going to

5
Would you like to come to my house for dinner and talk about this?

Good idea. I ______ bring some wine.
'll
'm going to

6
I've already decided. I ______ buy a new car
'll
'm going to

7
What are your plans for next week?

I ______ to fly to New York on business. Probably on Tuesday but I haven't bought my ticket yet.
'll
'm going to

8
What are your plans for the holidays?

I ______ visit my parents for a few days and then go walking in Scotland.
'll
'm going to

9
Why are you wearing your best suit?

I ______ have lunch with my biggest customer.
'll
'm going to

10
Do you want to have the chicken or the beef?

I think ______ have the beef.
'll
'm going to

11
My head hurts.

Sit down and I ______ get you an aspirin.
'll
'm going to

12
We need some more ink for the printer.

I ______ go to the shop and get some.
'll
'm going to

13
Look! There's smoke coming out of the photocopier.

You turn it off and I ______ phone the safety officer
'll
'm going to

14
I cannot see how to use this spreadsheet.

Don't worry. I ______ help you.
'll
'm going to

15
I need to speak to you today.

I'm going out now but I ______ be back later.
'll
'm going to

16
Did you phone Michael?

I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I ______ do it now.
'll
'm going to

17
Can you help me with this? I don't understand.

I ______ give you a hand as soon as I've finished this.
'll
'm going to

18
That's much too heavy for one person. I ______ give you a hand.
'll
'm going to

19
Could somebody answer the phone?

I ______ get it.
'll
'm going to

20
It's really hot in here.

I ______ put on the air-conditioning.
'll
'm going to

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario